Your competitive advantage depends on your ability to understand and act on the changing rules of global business.
We offer training in a wide range of management, marketing and communications subjects.
The Northwestern University faculty, together with alumni and U.S. business leaders, have shared their knowledge with global business leaders for decades.
Our faculty have courtesy appointments from dozens of international universities and have addressed executive classes and audiences in China, Argentina, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Great Britain, Japan, Korea, Nigeria, Spain, Switzerland, and Venezuela.
Our customizable curriculum can complement your advanced coursework for an EMBA degree. We work with your students to address leading-edge business questions in areas such as
- Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) including advertising, public relations, social media and database marketing
- Global marketing leadership and innovation
- Crisis management and communication
- Branding strategies and tactics
- Marketing applications for big data
- ROI analysis for marketing
- Marketing communications innovations
- Web analytics
- Consumer behavior and insight
- Immigration law for business investors in the U.S.
- Case studies (Harvard, Northwestern, custom)
The 1,000 Chinese business managers who have attended our seminars have come from large and small businesses, including
- The Agricultural Bank of China
- Avon (China) Co., Ltd.
- Bank of Communications
- China Industrial and Commercial Banking Group
- China Merchants Securities Co.
- China Mobile
- China Unicom
- The Guangdong Armed Police
- Guangzhou City Council
- Guangzhou White Swan Hotel
- Midea Group
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co.
- Yangcheng Newspaper Group